Personalised New Baby Granddaughter Congratulations Card – Tiny Toes
Make their day send them a card with their new granddaughter’s name on.
How cute are those tiny feet.
Make their day send them a card with their new babies name on.
How cute are those tiny feet
The card measures approx 205mm x 145mm (slightly smaller than A5).
- Printed on high quality white glossy card and includes a high quality white envelope.
- All cards are supplied with a paper insert inside which you can also add a personal message or verse to at no extra cost.
- All cards are sealed in a clear cellophane wrap.
- Cards are dispatched to you in a hard backed brown envelope.
- All our cards are dispatched in a hard backed brown envelope.
- ALL items are posted 2nd class as standard postage method. Usually arrives within 2-3 Days.
- First class is available at a small fee. Royal Mail aim to deliver the following working day but do not guarantee this.
- We do only post within the UK (includes N. Ireland)
- We ONLY post Monday to Friday, so If an order has been made on a Friday, this will be posted the following Monday, first class.
- Once you have chosen a card and paid, the card will be posted the next working day, e.g. order a card on Thursday, it will be posted to you on Friday.
- Our orders are typically received within 2-3 working days.
- We take the address details from the details on the order - so please ensure these details are correct at the time of purchase as we cannot change the address once it has been posted. Please do contact us asap via email on our contact page if you need to change the address information. We will confirm your details have been changed, please allow a few hours for us to confirm receipt of your request.
We use Royal Mail for our post- they claim to deliver 2nd class items within 2-3 days of posting, although the service can take up to 5 WORKING DAYS.
Unfortunately we don’t have any control over the service Royal Mail provide - If you have NOT received your order within 5 WORKING DAYS, please do contact us as there may have been an issue with the postal service.